The 6th Annual Face of Today Gala, presented by Rosewood Hotel Georgia, was an overwhelming success. From exotic cars by MCL Motor Cars in the porte-cochere to circus performances, the Rosewood Hotel Georgia transformed into Cirque Fantastique for an evening of philanthropy and entertainment on Saturday, February 21.
Event highlights include:
- 200 dinner guests ($500 per ticket) with 150 additional guests ($250 per ticket) at the After Party
- Luxury cars by MCL Motor Cars in the porte-cochere
- Passed canapes, a two-course dinner and a lavish dessert bar by Rosewood Hotel Georgia
- Veuve Clicquot champagne bar
- Circus Performances, including a Contortionist, Cirque Pole Acrobat, Chair Stack and Moon's Eyen Hoop Act
- Silent Auction
- Circus Cookie Raffle
- Build A Community Live Donation
- Blackjack Tables by River Rock Casino Resort
- Production by Simon Cooksley Design
"The past year has turned several of my dreams into reality. From sponsoring 13 youth at FOT's 2nd Annual Wakeboard Camp, to placing 8 deserving youth in Hip Hop Workshops at FOT's new state-of-the-art recording studio to hosting the first-ever art therapy program with Ray-Cam Community Centre and launching mental health and fitness programs with VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation and Better Bodies Health Solutions, I am thrilled with the impact that FOT has made in helping underprivileged youth achieve their potential," Cohen says. "The generous donations made at this year's Gala will help us continue to fund FOT youth-driven programs and disperse funds to local charities."
Along with her Board of Directors (all under the age of 40), Kasondra has created avenues of success for those without resources or support. FOT was founded to help young, underprivileged leaders achieve their aspirations by creating an infrastructure for them to flourish. With the right resources and opportunities, Kasondra believes that anything is possible.